There's more where that came from...

Just in case anyone DOES look at this blog besides my dearest and nearest, and you don't already arrive here from Smitten by Britain - you can find more stories of England, written by yours truly, here!


My talents as a writer do not extend to composing blog posts as I am shepherded to three country houses and two lectures a day. But now that the idyll that was Attingham is over, and I feel the outlines of reality settling back around me...I will update this more often. I promise.


FH and FAG: There's more where that came from...

Thursday, August 14, 2014

There's more where that came from...

Just in case anyone DOES look at this blog besides my dearest and nearest, and you don't already arrive here from Smitten by Britain - you can find more stories of England, written by yours truly, here!


My talents as a writer do not extend to composing blog posts as I am shepherded to three country houses and two lectures a day. But now that the idyll that was Attingham is over, and I feel the outlines of reality settling back around me...I will update this more often. I promise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home